The restaurant patio is made of concrete and is in need of power washing. There are oil deposits and plenty of black spots from heavy traffic and food and chewing gum spots. The patio is 14 feet wide by 35 feet long.
Questions to ask the handyman:
- Who will move the furniture?
- Is there a water tap nearby?
- Will you use hot or cold water?
- Will you be applying a detergent?
- Is there a machine charge for the pressure washer?
Low estimate for materials and labor:
- Labor 3 hours
High estimate for materials and labor:
- Pressure washer fee
- Detergent fee
- Labor 4 hours